JNSBM charge 1200 USD for an accepted article as APC.
Why do we charge?
This journal is an Open Access, where in the content is free to read. The journal is non-commercial and currently, it is self financing and not supported by any major organizations. Cost is being absorbed only with subscriptions and Article Processing Charges (APC). Hence, a nominal cost is levied to cover the cost of the following
- Journal hosting systems
- Online Manuscript submission systems
- In-house copyediting and linguistic support
- Pagination and Typesetting
- Inclusion in Crossref, giving a permanent DOI and enabling easy citation in other journals.
- Archiving in databases, where appropriate, in an internationally recognized, open access repositories.